Challenges are fun!
This is the only thought I had as I enrolled in Super Blogger Challenge 2018. Well, I did enrol thinking it’s going be just another blog train or competition. I would keep writing the blog posts and would or wouldn’t win anything. That’s it!
Well, it cannot be too hard right?
I WAS SO WRONG! READ ON TO KNOW WHY!
SUPER BLOGGER CHALLENGE isn’t any other easy blogging challenge:
You only need to post one post per week, yes! But not only that,
- You will learn how to share the posts on different social media
- You will learn different styles of writing a blog from the fellow participants
- You will learn about so many intricacies of how to present your blog the right way.
- You will get so many thought-provoking topics as prompts to choose to write about
- You will make such a big network of fellow bloggers who appreciate your work
- You will also be scrutinized and criticised (in a subtle way) to improve your blog
- You will have a fun chat with the hosts and other participants
- You will get to read success and failure stories from everyone
- You will have mini-games and lots of adrenaline rushes
- You will get to know about the depths of blogging and social media sharing
- You will learn how to better your skills all around.
- You will learn how to earn with your work! (insert the best smiley you can imagine)
- You will survive!
Yup, I am just in the 5th week and I know that I have been getting all the info I can possibly get to improve myself and my blog. It is only up to me to utilize them the right way.
Now, all this said and done, I know most of you would want to be part of the next SUPER BLOGGER CHALLENGE 2019. Yup, it is tempting, isn’t it? But don’t you want to know a few tips so it is just easier to sail through? I owe it to the challenge to pass on these tips. So here goes:
- Breathe! – It is easy to get overwhelmed by all the different info and messaged that will pour in from other participants. But it will all be easy to comprehend. So just take a deep breath and relax. Just follow the host’s instructions and you will be fine!
- Plan your post well ahead! – Planning can only help you. Plan your posts well ahead of time. That way, if something comes up someday, you don’t have to panic about posing on a new topic.
- Post early! – The earlier you post, the better the chances of others reading your post. More views, more comments -> You will understand what works what clicks and what gets booed (generalized comments like ‘nice article’, ‘good read’ and so on)
- Take criticism the right way! – You are going to be in a group with a lot of folks looking to win. Them or the hosts may criticise you to help you grow. But if you keep feeling upset about it, you cannot understand the lesson out of it.
- Socialize! – Don’t shy away. Network, socialize and build your own squad. Where else will you find like-minded bloggers except in such challenges? So go ahead and make some blogger pals and also some friends for life!
- Read up! – You are in midst of so many awesome bloggers, so read their posts, drop in a comment (try and be nice. Criticism can be worded well and not sound rude if you want to be nice)
- Have fun! – Life is too short to be too competitive. You may win a few things, and sometimes, you may not, but you will always learn something if you look around to learn! So, why stop having fun?
So, are you ready to join the next SUPER BLOGGER CHALLENGE 2019? I sure am. So, why don’t you join me?
This post is written as part of the SuperBloggerChallenge2018 sponsored by Instacuppa and conducted by Healthwealthbridge.com, Fashionablefoodz.com, and Allaboutthewoman.com This article should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by myself. SuperBloggerChallenge2018 is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.